Saturday, December 28, 2013

In with the new, keep the old around, too. We still need him.

Merry late Christmas, everybody!

This holiday season, I made out pretty damn well. I got an Elgato, an Alvarez acoustic, and a PS4. The PS4 I wasn't expecting, but I'm glad I got it. I'm really enjoying it so far and I hope people who got an Xbox One or Wii U are happy with the next-gen consoles as well. Anyhow, if you didn't know, I have a personal/gaming channel for myself that you can check out here. At the beginning of the year, I posted two Far Cry 3 videos on this channel. I wasn't too happy with them so I took them down. Now that I've obtained an Elgato, I figured "What the hell? I might as well revamp the channel and make more gameplay videos". That's what I'm doing I'll be posting on the KydTheKid channel probably more often than FallingWarTV mainly because I'm working hard on making a backlog of videos before I start posting them. That way, I can release every day or every other day.


Now on my main channel, I'm working on putting out a Bona Fide Teaser, which should be coming sometime soon. I don't know exactly when, but it'll be coming. I also plan on writing a lot before anything major comes out. This includes series, mainly. Other than that, I have a FW Short planned to test out the Elgato. It will be called "The Failsafe".

I know I shouldn't be making promises I can't keep, but I can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment